I started out as a sole proprietor but have recently registered a company, namely Eclat Group Limited to offer a wide range of services and products for the local market. Currently, we are working on the following areas;
- Environmental Impact Assessment: Conducting and reporting on development projects to the National Environmental Management Authority NEMA-Kenya
- Technology Transfer: Distribution of 'green' products suitable for the local market, either locally manufactured or imported.
- Advisory: Offering advisory services to developers, NGOs
- a case in point developing the Strategic plan for Kiini Sustainable Initiative, local government, e.t.c.
- Logistical / Project Support: This is one area with lots of avenues which include
- construction and renovation, logistical support and project assistance to researchers with research projects in Kenya, e.t.c.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Conducting Environmental Audits within the Kenyan institutional and legislative framework, monitoring and evaluating environmental action plans in conjunction with relevant stakeholders i.e. NGOs