The group fully subscribes to the statement of mission of it's own. Of utmost importance is the offering of logical opportunity for growth by accepting a woman of her level of ability and interest and providing her the opportunity for advancement to her point of optimum benefit.
- To prepare the woman for a life of service that is relevant and useful by anticipating the future needs and directions of human rights progress and by maintaining a conscious flexibility (woman) to meet those needs.
- To facilitate the integration of human lives into a technological society for the uplift of humankind and for the honour of the creator.
- To build a sound educational base for our children into professional areas, further academic education and a lifetime of self-development and learning as a technology progress within a changing society.
- To do business, be it local, national or international which will empower the women economically and which will help the women in fighting poverty in the society they belong and in the world at large.
- To work in collaboration with conservation agencies in order to maintain our environment