Light of Hope Development Trust provides welfare, educational, vocational and spiritual support, as well as infrastructure programs to enhance the health and well being of the communities in Zimbabwe:
• To support needy children, often orphaned through HIV/AIDS, via a sponsorship program to provide school fees, scholastic materials and other essential requirements.
• To provide adult literacy programs to the community and to train the women in new income-generating activities.
• To provide the youth with skills through vocational training.
• To implement a health educational program for the youth and young girls in the community (Young people's centre).
• To provide improved amenities - community centre, water supplies, proper sanitation and power (solar) supply