To improve the quality of life among Catholic Women in Ibanda County through participating in income generating projects and promoting leadership activities. ICWOGU's vision is of Catholic Women in Ibanda county effectively participating in social, religious, economic, and political transformation for sustainable development.
The organization was formed to meet the following objectives:-
- To mobilize guide and support members in promotion of their social-economic status of their well being.
- To mobilize and participate in environment issues in order to improve the quality of environment.
- To assist HIV/AIDS orphans and victims to accept and learn to live with AIDS and improve their living conditions.
- To provide suitable and reliable mechanism where by the members can access and benefit from their pool savings.
- To provide soft loans to the members in need of them upon manageable credit terms and conditions.