Engabu Za Tooro (Tooro Youth Platform for Action) is a Not for Profit Non Governmental Organization based in Fort Portal Western Uganda. It was founded in 1996 by then university leavers from the area with a mission of Enhancing the Capacity of the Communities through Culture, Talents and Economic development. Engabu Za Tooro's seven objectives are:
1. To mobilize and empower the youth to exploit and develop talents and skills for promotion of creativity entrepreneurship and self-reliance.
2.Using cultural approach to promote the rights of grass root women and children
3. To promote organizational discipline group efforts and effective leadership among the youth.
4. To promote unity, cooperation and interaction among youth of different social standing in order to build strength for sustainable development.
5. To enhance partnership and networking with development organizations and progressive intelligence.
6. To promote the vitality of culture and spirit of patriotism as a basis of individuals confidence and self-realization among the youth.
7. To mobilize the elite youth in institutions and cities to repatriate their attention and work to contribute to the improvement of their home communities