1. Providing a Regional platform for strategic linkages aimed at value addition to the SME's (Organizing technology based products exhibition, trade fares, market support services to the SME's, and offering referrals to assisting agencies)
2. Assist in growing Regional small enterprises into efficient medium sized firms (i.e. Assisting in the development of business plans, Organizing business skills seminars and workshops, Creating a forum for exchange of ideas)
3. Identify, expose, showcase and market regional SME's innovations, products and services
4. Compilation and publication of a SME service providers' handbook that lists organizations and other professional associations supporting SME's initiatives and programs by providing details of their activities.
5. Spearheading the creation of an award scheme for public and private sector institutions that support SME development in the region
Primary Country Where Active:
Postal Address (Main Contact)
Arusha District Council,Sekei Area; P.O.Box 14096, Arusha