The project will focus on the huge environmental problems and sustainable urban poor communities and low-income Urban District 3 in Maputo. The project's main objective is to improve environmental conditions in poor communities and low-income District Municipal KaMaxakene 2015.
• Conducting research and action-based study of environmental problems;
• Develop environmental plans in each of the eight districts;
• Awareness campaigns;
• Capacity building of communities and
• Development of partnerships;
• Identify, plan and implement projects: (a) pilots and (b) Community
• Establishment of bodies of micro-credit;
• Creation of community centers (eight);
• Conducting training and exchange of experience among community centers;
• Disseminating information on the project (newsletters, brochures and website). Methodology
• Use of local legal structures (heads of Districts, secretaries and CMCM own);
• Partnerships with CBOs;
• calling upon the establishment of new CBOs;
• Coordination of activities will be made from the environmental community centers totaling 8.
Establish a network of eight cores to exchange experience and coordinate activities within the District.